Grab my content management system so you can:
- Capture your best ideas and record the best content you consume.
- Publish week in and week out, despite what life may throw at you.
- Avoid creator panic (not knowing where your next idea comes from).
- Get to a point where you write a newsletter in a couple of hours.
- Repurpose content for Twitter and LinkedIn.
This info-capture system has helped me publish 40 newsletters over the last 12 months. The tracking feature has also kept me accountable to repurpose content for Twitter and LinkedIn, which has helped me grow my audience.
“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.” - James Clear
- A Notion dashboard complete with examples and instructions.
- A Loom video explaining how to capture and manage your content.
How does it work?
Step 1: Create a Notion profile
Step 2: Duplicate the template. You do this by opening the link, and clicking Duplicate next to the three dots in the top right corner (• • • ).
Step 3: Watch this video for full instructions.
Step 4: For more details, read my essay explaining my newsletter system (Run Your Newsletter Like a Restaurant).
- Is this free? Yes, absolutely! Just fill in '$0' and click "I want this!" at checkout. Of course, if you find this template valuable and you'd like to say thanks, who am I to stop you? You can just input the amount you think it was worth.
- Can I make changes to the template? For sure! I've added a few examples to get you started. Once you've duplicated the template, you can add your own notes and add additional views as you please.
- Can I share this template with others? The template is free, so technically yes, you can share it with others. I'd really appreciate it though if you shared the Gumroad link instead of the Notion link so I can keep track of the number of downloads :).
- Any other questions? Send me a DM on Twitter @john__nic.
A Notion system and Loom video explaining how to use it.