Welcome to the pre-sale page for Creating Visuals for Writing, a cohort-based course that will teach you everything you need to know about creating illustrations, whether that's for your work, writing or just for fun.
Who is this for?
Anyone who would like to create illustrations for their work or just for fun. Primarily for writers who want to create sketches that will complement their essays and books. But also for people who want to add illustrations to their next big pitch deck.
Given how well humans process graphical content, adding visual aids to your writing can be incredibly powerful.
- For your readers, the sketches help your ideas land immediately. Adding an illustration can help your readers understand your key point in a couple of milliseconds.
- For you as the writer, visuals can increase your luck surface area, distil your thinking and create an instantly recognizable brand for you.
- Dates: 17-30 July
- Proposed times (TBD): live sessions from 1-2pm ET on Tuesdays & Thursdays
The course includes:
- 4 live sessions
- 2 additional workshops
- An intro to Procreate - one of the best illustration apps for iPad
- Access to a community of illustrators
- Deliverables: 4 digital illustrations
By the end of this course, you’ll…
- Feel more comfortable and confident creating illustrations
- Learn "cheat code" illustration and visual frameworks
- Create (and distribute) images that win over clients, colleagues, and audiences
- Be part of a community that gives you feedback and amplifies your work
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Any other questions?
Access to 4 live sessions with additional workshops.